Hello world! As you might have noticed, I haven’t updated my blog much over the last week. There’s a good reason for that, though: I was busy enjoying one-and-a-half week of vacation, starting with a long weekend in Berlin, and ending yesterday with a massive amount of sushi. My batteries are re-fueled now, and you will hear more often from me again.
To start, I want to give you a quick newsflash of what I’ve been up to, and what you can look forward to:
- I’ve started making YouTube videos. My first video can be found here, and the next one will be up later this week (say…Thursday). It’s completely new to me, but I really enjoy making these. You can look forward to other kinds of videos and podcasts in the future!
- I decided to drop the Strange Sunday column for good, noticing that I don’t have enough strange ideas to write about every week. I will compile an overview of all the past editions this week.
- More Courage is on the way!
- I have to really catch up with my writing for Camp Nano. Where’s the drive and motivation I had back in November?
- Talking about on the way: Neverwinter will be released at the end of this month, and I will surely check it out. Maybe I should use that as an excuse to get into livestreaming?
- Oh, and I’m surprised by how cool Warframe is. Didn’t expect too much of it, but I’ve been playing it over the weekend with Dee, and it’s actually pretty rad. If you like co-op third-person action akin to Mass Effect, check it out!
So yeah, that’s what’s been up so far. It’s great to be back, and thanks for visiting this blog even while I was lazy updating it. You guys rock!