Since it’s been a while since my last post, I feel like it’s best to get my blogging mojo back by telling you what I’ll be doing this week, both game and blog-wise.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth is the best multiplayer backstabbing simulator I have played in a long time, so any time I have to hook up with someone for some multiplayer matches will be spend there. Let’s see if I can succeed in reaching any Victory Condition while not just fighting bots…
- Warlords of Draenor draws ever closer, and my goal is to reach maximum level on just one more character before we set foot in old Draenor. I’m running lowbie dungeons on Tuesdays and Thursdays with some friends, but that won’t be enouhg for my Troll Druid to reach 90 before 13 November. My Troll Priest, however, has a fair chance. He’s chilling in Thrallmar right now, being pretty close to level 59. Wouldn’t it be great to have one more healer at maximum level?
- Yeah, I’ve been quiet. It happens.
- Expect a review of Civilization: Beyond Earth on Thursday. As much as I enjoy the politicking in it, I have some negative words to share about the Tech Web and Sponsors.
- World of Warcraft‘s 10th Anniversary is drawing closer. To celebrate that, I’m preparing a three-part blog series about my time with the game. It’s all about change, and I’ll be telling you how time, people and even a game change in ten years time, and why that is nothing to fret about. Expect the first post on Sunday!
I’m off to start my working week now. If you have anything to share with me, hit me up on Twitter via @TheChindividual. In the mean time, stay awesome and don’t write me a love song!